Saturday, June 26, 2010

World Cup 2010 Day 15 Group G Review

Group G

Predictions

1 Brazil 7

2 Portugal 5

3 Ivory Coast 4

4 North Korea 0



Actual

1 Brazil 7

2 Portugal 5

3 Ivory Coast 4

4 North Korea 0


What can I say? I got this group spot on.

Brazil struggled to impress but I think Dunga has things right where he wants them.

Portugal finally took the Saran Wrap off the goal but only against North Korea. I still don’t see how they are going to score against big teams. I don’t see them beating Spain, although if they do they could make the final.

Ivory Coast. Welcome to the big time. They have endured two groups of death with very little to show for it. Maybe 2014 will give them a more favorable group.

North Korea. We have some lovely parting gifts for you. Which will be promptly taken away by the government.

No comments:

Post a Comment