Wednesday, April 14, 2010

FIFA World Cup 2010 Predictions

50 Days until the World Cup!!

I found a World Cup predictor on the internet and took a couple of minutes to fill it out. Just picked games based on my first instincts and the info I had at the time.

Here is what my groups would look like:


Group A

Group E

1

France

1

Holland

2

Uruguay

2

Cameroon

Group B

Group F

1

Argentina

1

Paraguay

2

Nigeria

2

Italy

Group C

Group G

1

England

1

Brazil

2

USA

2

Portugal

Group D

Group H

1

Serbia

1

Spain

2

Germany

2

Chile


The above results produce the following bracket and predictions.

France

Nigeria

France

England

England

England

Germany

Brazil

Holland

Italy

Holland

Brazil

Brazil

Brazil

Chile

Spain

Uruguay

Argentina

Argentina

Argentina

USA

Serbia

Serbia

Spain

Cameroon

Paraguay

Paraguay

Spain

Portugal

Spain

Spain



Since I did my first draft, Torres will be in race for fitness for Spain and Essien has been ruled out for rest of the club season with Chelsea and is questionable for Ghana.

I plan to do it again after the club season is over and one more time a couple of days before the kick off of the first game.

If you would like a copy of the predictor, I can email it to you. Let me know.



No comments:

Post a Comment